Very cute pictures! You guys have good looking babies, you should definitely consider ONE more. :) She does have rather large feet for a girl, but she is such a cutie it doesn't matter!
She is so beautiful. I love the pics. Who did them for you? Ok so Caymee was throwing up last night and we didn't even hang out. What's up with that. So I guess it's good we haven't cut hair yet. Tell me what works next week.
JCPenney (on Powers) did them. You can always find a coupon online for a free 8x10 and either $3.99 per sheet, or $7.99 per packet if you only pick one pose, then on top of that - no sitting fees. Gotta love a good deal :)
5 comments:
Very cute pictures! You guys have good looking babies, you should definitely consider ONE more. :) She does have rather large feet for a girl, but she is such a cutie it doesn't matter!
She is precious!
She is so beautiful!!!
She is so beautiful. I love the pics. Who did them for you? Ok so Caymee was throwing up last night and we didn't even hang out. What's up with that. So I guess it's good we haven't cut hair yet. Tell me what works next week.
JCPenney (on Powers) did them. You can always find a coupon online for a free 8x10 and either $3.99 per sheet, or $7.99 per packet if you only pick one pose, then on top of that - no sitting fees. Gotta love a good deal :)
Post a Comment