
At activity day this past Wednesday, Aleana decorated sugar cookies and made a card for us. The cookies were decorated beautifully and even topped off with conversation hearts. The red and white card read:
"Dear Mom and Dad
I really appreciate your hard work like paying the taxes, bills and other stuff. You also work hard on cleaning the house, scowering the bathrooms, and feeding us. I want to tell you just how much I love you. I love you more than an elephant loves its tail, more than a worm loves its body. I love you.
Love,
Aleana"
There you have it. We are loved. An elephant's tail has nothin' on us. And we love you Miss Aleana!
2 comments:
Hello Sherri! I don't even know if you remember me. I'm Lee Ellen. We used to go to dance classes together in Flag. And your brother Aaron come and stayed with my family for a little while where we were little. I found your blog through Natalies and just had to say Hi. If you want to you can find my blog through Natalie's. Or email me at goodlel@hotmail.com
I love this little note from Aleana. Ian does the same thing for me. I have a story he wrote not long ago that I need to post about how much he loves his mom. It makes all the rough parts of being a mom so worth it! Your kids are so cute Sheri! I love your family! Anyways, I need you to send me one of your most favorite photos so I can do my little project for you! You can email it to me at mandy.barney@gmail.com. I hope you all are doing great! It's been awesome getting back in touch!
Post a Comment