Sunday, December 27, 2009

Cute Pics

I am not sure why, but we seem to have an abundance of cute pictures of Hannah Bear. I am assuming it is because she's at that stage where the majority of what she does is cute. We then take these pictures to have something to go back on when things aren't so cute. :)


Classic Hannah look. We refer to it as the "rag-muffin" look. She doesn't enjoy having her hair done, and on most days, it's a battle that isn't worth the fight.




Have I ever said how awesome our dog is? Oh, ya - I have. This is just to add to the proof.




Not too sure why this picture kept rotating when I downloaded it to the blogger. It's saved the other way...and I tried twice to get it to rotate. No such luck. Anyway...I loved this picture. It's Trace and his girls hanging out - watching..wait - could it be? Yes, football. His response - "Well, you gotta start 'em while they're young." (insert sheepish grin).





Hannah enjoying one of her favorite activities - coloring. It's so easy to keep her entertained.




"Helping" me with the dishes. :)




Instead of using the toy as it was intended, Hannah decided she wanted a place to sit...




And got stuck.

No comments: