Happy Birthday Trent!
Trent didn't have a big party this year. We had ice cream cake, and had a BBQ. Trent also wanted a Jersey Wooly rabbit and he picked out a ruby-eyed white one. He named her Fluffy, so very original, I know. We were able to take both his and Aleana's rabbits home just a few days before his birthday. He was so excited. Now only if I had the camera when they picked up the bunnies. One of these days, I'll get some pics of the rabbits posted. I also forgot to get pictures of the decorations Tracy did (I'm such a slacker). You'll just have to take my word for it, he did a great job. I did however, manage to snap a few pictures of his cake.


Trent patiently waiting so he can blow out the candles.
Hard to imagine my boy is 7. He is one of a kind. I love watching how he learns and how his mind works. He is kind and very protective of his siblings. He's always coming up with new ideas to make things work better, and he asks waaay more than 20 questions on any given day. I love you Trent!
No comments:
Post a Comment