Saturday, October 1, 2011

Can I get a Hallelujah?!?


IT ZIPS!!!

Haven't been able to fit in my wedding dress since I got preggers with Aleana...12 years ago. In fact, I haven't even attempted to try on my dress since my wedding reception in Las Cruces, NM...until now. Sorry, the picture quality isn't that great (camera phone), but I was too excited :) And the cord that goes to my real camera is currently lost :/

4 comments:

Jeremy and Sherri said...

WOW!!! I am so super impressed by you!!! what a great example you are !! you are so beautiful INSIDE and out - great job on all of your hard work!!

lynnissa said...

AWESOME!!!

Ironygirl said...

LOVE IT! I'm so proud of you, Sheri!

Kristal said...

Ahhh, i love this! It took me 8 years to get back into mine,a nd you BET we did wedding pictures in Jamaica when I did! haha. We didn't have a wedding photographer, so we went all out....with a security guard at 5am. LOVE them though. Congrats, this really is a great feeling.