(Sept. 2011) I can't believe my sweet little Hannah is big enough for preschool. Kind of makes me sad. She is just too excited and has informed me more than once that it's not "preschool", it's "pretty-school". Silly girl.
This year we are doing a co-op preschool, where us mommies are taking turns being the host/teacher for the kids. I swore I would never do this kind of preschool because I really struggle being "fun" for the preschool age. But it does save me at least $70 a month...so I guess it's worth the pain :)
This year we are doing a co-op preschool, where us mommies are taking turns being the host/teacher for the kids. I swore I would never do this kind of preschool because I really struggle being "fun" for the preschool age. But it does save me at least $70 a month...so I guess it's worth the pain :)

1 comment:
I'm impressed! I have felt the same way about group preschools. Let me know how it goes because I should probably do it someday myself.
Post a Comment