Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Luke: Feb - March 2012

I have decided that I want to be two again.  You get to discover new things everyday...so life is exciting.  You get to scream and yell when things don't go your way...and up to a point, it's acceptable.  Heck, it's expected.  From a toddler's standpoint, the terrible-two's don't seem all that terrible.


Why not eat a cookie like this?...It's a cookie and a toy.  No Happy Meal required.






Sparring gear isn't just for the older kids...the irony of this, is this helmet fits his head perfectly.  It's actually saved him on the stairs a few times.  And no, I don't make him wear it.  He goes in phases and likes to wear all kinds of "hats".  This just happens to be one of his favorites (not that I am complaining).





And he is the only one that is allowed to walk around wearing MY pair of shades.  I do worry about possible damage, but who can resist something this cute?







Food.  Do I need to say more?





He loves his "Sha-shaaa".  Even she is not immune to his charm. :)



No comments: