Thursday, March 27, 2008

Gonna Be A Bear

(Some of you may have seen this. But I still love it!)

Gonna Be a Bear


In this life I'm a woman. In my next life, I'd like to come back as a bear. When you're a bear, you get to hibernate for six months. I could deal with that.


Before you hibernate, you're supposed to eat yourself stupid. I could deal with that too.


When you're a girl bear, you birth your children (who are the size of walnuts) while you're sleeping and wake up to partially grown, cute cuddly cubs. I could definately deal with that.

If you're a mama bear, everyone know you mean business. You swat anyone who bothers your cubs. If your cubs get out of line, you swat them too. I could deal with that.

If you're a bear, your mate EXPECTS you to wake up growling. He EXPECTS that you will have hairy legs and excess body fat.


Yep, gonna be a bear!

6 comments:

Stew and Traci said...

Ok I loved that! Every mom needs that on their mirror when they wake up every morning. That would help me get through the day! Hahaha. Thanks for this post.

Unknown said...

i could deal with being a mama bear also... hehe

Mindy said...

Haha, I've never seen that. Love it!!

Meg and Jeremy said...

That's funny! I think I want to be a bear too.

Leah and Mike said...

Cute post, I'm glad you found me. Colorado huh? I never left AZ, but now that it's heating up the cooler weather would be nice.

Anonymous said...

Sheri!! How fun to see you and your family! So fun to have stumbled onto you blog!!! Congrats on the new baby!