Yeah!! I love the new pictures!! I am glad to see all is well. Are you guys planning to go to Arizona? Thanks for the update. Very sweet little girl. She has Sadler features. Enjoy the baby time, they grow so fast! I hope Trent is feeling better. I enjoyed Aleana's concert, I would have liked to hear the whole thing. Love ya!
Your baby is so beautiful....well, all of your kids are! I emailed the picture of your oldest daughter to my mom so she could see how much she looks like I remember you looking when you were that age! She agreed that she looked just like you!!
4 comments:
Yeah!! I love the new pictures!! I am glad to see all is well. Are you guys planning to go to Arizona? Thanks for the update. Very sweet little girl. She has Sadler features. Enjoy the baby time, they grow so fast! I hope Trent is feeling better. I enjoyed Aleana's concert, I would have liked to hear the whole thing. Love ya!
No trip to AZ this summer :( We will be going to Moab to visit Grandpa Scharf sometime in July.
Your baby is so beautiful....well, all of your kids are! I emailed the picture of your oldest daughter to my mom so she could see how much she looks like I remember you looking when you were that age! She agreed that she looked just like you!!
Marianne,
Thanks! How is you mom doing by the way? Tell her I said Hi :)
Post a Comment