Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Don't Judge My Hair

If you are ever bored, and feeling down about your current "do", fret no more. Someone just sent me this link, and I have to say - I found it pretty funny and a little disturbing.

I will no longer think my hair, even at it's worse, can ever be that bad! :) And feel free to keep clicking through the older entries, it gets better...or worse. Which was your favorite? Mine was a toss-up between "Santa Squid Face" and "Crappy Hairstyle".

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh My Gosh! I love it; that website totally made my day! My favorites are Suess's Daughter (how long would your hair have to be and how long would it take to get your hair back to normal) and bear hair (you have to admit there was some misplaced artistic talent there). My dad even looked throught the pics.

Melody said...

LOL! The "Two Dollar Hair weave" was pretty hilarious! their rotting gold smile makes the picture for me!