Saturday, May 29, 2010

Mural. Hannah Style.

Shower time. It's my 10 minutes (if I am lucky) of uninterrupted sanity. In order to keep it uninterrupted, I lock the bathroom door. Yes, I lock my two year old out. Judge me if you must. I can handle the all the knocking and screaming that comes from the other side of the door, without even batting an eye. Every once in awhile I peek out from behind the shower curtain and see little fingers poking through the bottom crack of the door. Does this bother me? Not the least bit. What I can't handle is having to share my shower, my precious hot water with my two year old. Then there's the having to reassure her that I will help her get whatever her little mind is set on at the moment AS. SOON. AS. I. AM. FINISHED. See, with the door securely closed, er I mean "sound barrier", I can't hear the whiney details, which means it requires no response. This lock process has worked great up until this happened:

The "other" side of the sound barrier.
(the close-up)

Notice how high her Masterpiece is? One might wonder how she so carelessly drew at such a height.


Ahhh - Just follow evidence.
Oh, and her favorite color of the day is "Ga-rheeeem".

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Hehehe...silly little Hannah! :)

lynnissa said...

Hope you use the 'Magic Eraser'. I had to use it yesterday on my father-in-laws truck. Ty wrote TYTY and circled on the entire passenger side panel! I about died but luckily it took it off. My f-i-l was super impressed. He'd never seen it before.

The Giles Files said...

Yep. They are amazing! Use those dandy little erasers so much, I should probably buy stock in their company.

Other uses:
-soap scum
-crusted on food in fridge
-hard h2o stains on sink
-"whatever it is" on the linoleum floor

Great Stuff! :)