Two Christmas' ago, we got Aleana a camera (nikon cool pix s210). I have to say, it has been a great purchase, especially this summer. Aleana gets bored. Let's face it. Two kids who still nap, another who needs some sort of quiet time, and a nursing baby means that the afternoons in our home are quiet, and well, boring. So when Aleana had her fill on reading, I would encourage her to take her camera outside and try to take some pictures. I have to say, I am impressed. She does a great job. All of these pictures are untouched. No photoshop/editing was done. She has learned to use all the different little functions on the camera. Smart kid. Good photographer.
In this segment, it's all about the dog. Guess that's what happens when Sasha is the only other animal in the backyard. She makes a good subject :)








1 comment:
Be grateful for digital! My Dad once had 6 rolls of 36 exposure film developed for me WITH doubles only to find that every picture was of my cocker spaniel Tyler. . . :)
Post a Comment