@Kim - His bald head is my favorite! It is SO-ooo soft and smooth, I can't stop rubbing it. Maybe that's why it is always shiny :) And out of all the kids, he was the one born with the most hair. But then, he decided that brown hair wasn't good enough and went for being a toe-head.
6 comments:
Nice pictures. I love chubby babies & he is adorable!
soooo cute! chubby babies are definitley the best. i love his bald head :-)
He is such a beautiful baby!
Thanks! I love my chubby baby!
@Kim - His bald head is my favorite! It is SO-ooo soft and smooth, I can't stop rubbing it. Maybe that's why it is always shiny :) And out of all the kids, he was the one born with the most hair. But then, he decided that brown hair wasn't good enough and went for being a toe-head.
So adorable...I love those cheeks!!
I absolutely love his baby boobs!! I LOVE those pinchable, kissable, chubby babies :o)
Post a Comment