Wednesday, December 12, 2012

That awkward moment...

Well it's official. I got the first "when are you due" question. You know, the one when they sympathetically look at your belly, with raised eyebrows and assume it's any day now... Um ya, the expression on her face changed rather quickly when I told her early March.  There was a muttered "Oh", and that was the end of that.   After the last week I had, I REALLY needed to someone to ask me that...said me, n-e-v-e-r. 

Guess it's the last time I wear that shirt...

For the record, I am 27 weeks.  And my body reminds me of that e.v.e.r.y.d.a.y.  




I got this ultrasound when I was 23 weeks...we already know that she'll have chubby cheeks (shocker, I know).  Can't tell about the nose yet, it was all pixel-y (is that a word?), because she kept moving.  This was our first time getting a 3D ultrasound, just for fun.  How cool is that?  

13 weeks and counting...





No comments: