Now that I am no longer working, and I get to stay home with the kiddos...in between laundry and dishes...I am trying to find the time to get the blog updated. Hannah celebrated her 1st birthday in Feb. Yes, I am aware that was almost 6 months ago. I am aware that she has just a few more weeks before she gets to go to nursery (wahoo!). But I did want to share some pictures. Looking back, she has already changed so much. Where does the time go? And why does it seem like it moves faster with each kid? So. Not. Fair.
The funniest thing about her birthday, which she shares with Punxsutawney Phil, is that it happens to be the day before mine. When she was born, the Dr. was kind of bummed that "we missed it by a day"...even though she was born three weeks early. She is such a calm kid. She just kind of goes with the flow, as long as her brother doesn't make he mad. :)
We didn't have a big party or anything. It's not like she'll remember it. But we did do cake and a candle. The WalMart here gives a free personal cake for kids are turning one, so she got a nice pretty, decorated cake to annihilate. She liked the candle when it was lit, but as soon as we blew it out, she cried. I guess it scared her. But she warmed up to the cake, testing it with her tongue first. Deciding it was tasty, she went at it. I love 1st birthdays.
Here's to you Hannah Bear...Happy Birthday...belated anyway. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment