Just in case you're wondering, I am related to the amazing Mindy Miller - owner of Red Rock Studios. And the reason why I am saying this on my blog, is that is the closest I will ever get to having a smidgen of the talent and eye for photography that she has. I would love to say it's in my blood, but alas, it's in my hubby's . She is his sister. But maybe, just maybe one of my kids might inherit it...Yes, there's hope!
This is one of my favorite shots:
(For a better image that isn't downsized click here: http://www.redrockstudioslv.com/LasVegasPhotographyBlog/las-vegas-photography/extreme-bridal/ )

She is based in Las Vegas, but does travel shoots quite a bit. Her work is amazing and has been published in wedding magazines, and featured on CNN as well. I could go on and on...but I will let her work speak for itself.
Go ahead. Take a peak - you know you want to. :)
ps - For you photographer enthusiasts - she runs a feature all about tricks and tips for better photo shoot results. And for those of you who like the chance to win something for free - she does "Friday Frills Giveaway" - where she features other artists and their awesome talents...yep, you guessed it - every Friday :)
1 comment:
Wow. Those are seriously amazing. I should have done something cool like that for my wedding...
Post a Comment