
Trent was baptized as a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints on August 6, 2011. What a special day it was. I am proud of the decision he has made. It was wonderful to have family come and be part of this blessed occasion.



Trent is one of those kids who's wheels are constantly turning in that bright head of his. He always has questions and he always has something to say. However, he doesn't share those thoughts until he is ready. I used to think I knew what was going on, what he was thinking. But to be honest, most of the time, I don't have a clue. It surprises me when he speaks and asks questions and wonders "why" out-loud. His questions are deep and his convictions are even deeper. Listening to his testimony reiterated that for me. He bore his testimony on Sunday, in front of the whole congregation. It was simple and powerful. None of us had even discussed the whole bearing-your-testimony-thing with Trent. He didn't even tell us he was planning on doing so. He just got up and walked all the way up there all by himself. I was surprised. he doesn't like being in front of a crowd, as he embarrasses easily. It's amazing how our children continue to teach us through their courage and humility.
Trent - what a special spirit you have. I am so blessed to be your mother.
1 comment:
Congratulations Sheri! It is so heart warming to see our children having such a good relationship with God and being so comfortable in the church!
Post a Comment