Sesame Street came to Mountain Home Airbase a while back, and we thought it would be fun to take the kids. The tickets were free and it was for a 30 minute show. I debated whether or not it was worth the drive for just 30 minutes.
When we walked in the gym, the USO was passing out patriotic bandannas and light spinners that featured Elmo. As you can tell the younger two thought they were awesome. I thought it was awesome that my kids got something cool that I didn't have to buy. Thank you USO!
Aleana looked THRILLED to be at a Sesame Street Sing-along concert :) It's kind of fun to torture your kids a little. Goodness knows we have to endure this stuff, so should she.
Love this pic. The look of wonder and joy. Makes the drive and crowd all worth it.
Can she be more cute?!?
Trent hemmed and hawed about having to come to a "little kids" play. But here's the proof. He secretly enjoyed it. See how he's trying to be sly about playing with the "baby" toys.
And Elmo has entered the building...
This was the sour look Trent gave me most of the time. He's so good at it...but we know he secretly enjoyed it. haha
It was a little difficult to get the Sesame Street characters, this was as good as I got. They sang and danced the whole time.
Sure do love this man because he's man enough to take the kids to Elmo.
The lamp post pic. Again, Trent with his sour look. He would be perfect for the Addams Family. Maybe he's in the right family ;)
I tried to get in on the pic action, but Luke was done. He wanted his light twirly thing.
All in all, it was a good time. And 30 minutes was good. I don't know if I could handle much more singing and dancing with high-pitched Sesame Street voices blaring through the speakers.














No comments:
Post a Comment