Luke is my chill kid. Being that he's 4th in the pecking order of things, I am not sure he has a choice on the matter. He's a cute little man that has all of us wrapped around his little finger...but shhh don't tell him that ;)
Who else would I let wear MY sunglasses?
And then do this to them?!
He has a slight obsession with eye wear. He found these at JC Penney
His other obsession is Mickey Mouse.
Slow ridin' under the lilac tree...
Floor time with Dad, and his cars of course
More easy riding, enjoying some Buzz time ;)
He's very energy efficient.
Chill baby, chill
Guess I let him chill at little too long :)










2 comments:
You give me hope, Sheri, that MAYBE I can do four. My third is doing all he can to be the youngest though; he is a CRAZY child.
My Trent is our crazy one. I think every family should have one ;) There certainly is never a dull moment. I am not sure if the "crazy" ever goes away. It just changes. I tell myself that the crazy builds character. lol
Post a Comment