
Aleana - Halloween 2010
What is your favorite color? Blue
Do you have a crush? Yes (with a nervous grin)
Who? Matth-ew (in broken whispers)
What is your least favorite food? Brussel sprouts
What game(s) do you like to play? Stratego, Dance Dance Revolution, Chess, 4-Square
What were you doing when you found out that your sister was born? Ummm - I was at some body's house, late at night, and then the phone rang and then they gave the phone to me and then they told me my sister was born.
How did you feel when Luke was born? That we are now part of a big family and that we'll probably have lots of nieces and nephews
What is your favorite food? Almost anything with noodles in it. Almost.
How many books have you read this year? I do not know. A lot.
What is your favorite memory? Ummm - this just came to my head, but I don't know if it's my favorite - but it's when dad was teaching me how to swim in Germany.
What is your first memory? Ummm - First memory? Was...when we went to some body's house and I was playing with this little Barney toy and I was also playing with this little car and the grown-ups were talking and I was sitting in the middle of the room.
What do you remember about being baptized? That I had a very happy feeling inside and it was the best feeling I ever felt. And that my mom was crying when I came into the bathroom to get changed. I also knew that I made the right choice to get baptized. And that I had a big party afterward. And people wrote notes to me and the other person who was getting baptized and I still have those notes to this day. And that I spilled orange juice on my dress.
Do prefer cats or dogs? Cats. Wait, actually it's kind of hard to decide. Ya, it's Cats.
Vanilla or chocolate ice cream? Chocolate (no hesitation in the one...)
What are you afraid of? Umm - Being on the edge of a very high place, but not necessarily height. Bad dreams, because I have really, really bad dreams. I am afraid of what can happen overnight like a fire or tornadoes and tsunamis because I don't want to drown. Oh, and people robbing us.
What is your favorite cookie? Double chocolate chip - or the thing that has the most chocolate in it.
What is your favorite thing about Christmas, besides the presents? How everybody is happy and how most people are happy because they are giving presents and they aren't thinking about themselves and are grateful for what they have.
What are you thinking about right now? Um, how ancient our computer looks, like it's really old.
What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to be a mathematician, a scientist or something that involves art or writing.
No comments:
Post a Comment