
Trent - Halloween 2010
How many teeth have you lost? 5
What is your favorite thing about school? Recess (Not too surprised on that one!)
What is your least favorite chore to do? Help wash the dishes. (Probably because he just had to do that.)
How pieces of pizza can you eat? Like about 3. Cuz one time at the church primary program practice thing I ate like 3 maybe 4, and then some Oreo cookies.
What is you favorite game to play? XBox
What is your favorite color? Blue
What book do you like to read the most? Bad Kitty vs. Uncle Murray
What is it like to be a big brother? That I can climb on top of the monkey bars and walls and poles. It's fun cuz I can do all sorts of things
What do you miss about the summer? Swimming. Just swimming.
What is your favorite animal? Hummingbird because when we went to Silver City the hummingbird's tails were really pretty when they would fly and eat nectar.
Tell me a joke -
Trent: Knock, Knock.
Me: Who's there?
Trent: Interrupting Cow
Me: Interrupti...
Trent: MOO!
What do you want to be when you grow up? Instead of being a baseball player, I changed my mind. I want to be a Tae Kwon Do teacher.
What is your favorite part about Christmas, besides getting presents? Set up the Christmas tree. I don't know.
No comments:
Post a Comment