Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Payin' it forward...

So I got this super cute set of magnets from Kristal. It was one of those fb status updates that said "the first 5 people who reply to this will get something cute, crafty and homemade from me. But once you sign up you have to pay it forward..." (not those exact words...but you get the drift)

Ladies, the time has come - I am paying it forward. First 5 who leave a comment here gets something somewhat cute in the next month or so. Message me (fb or email) your mailing address too. :)

5 comments:

{kim} said...

Really?? Sounds good to me! Address is 2044 Easy Street :)

littlelamb's said...

Me, Me, Me!!! Make sure it's cute...K? HAHA..j/k!
1236 Lunar Drive
Murfreesboro, TN 37129

andrea said...

Sweet! I'll send you a fb msg with my address. Thanks, Sheri!

Corie Green said...

Kim I so want to be able to say I live on Easy Street! :) Such a fun idea Sheri!! I love it!

The Giles Files said...

And the last one goes to Kristal - because she let me know on fb. :)