November 2012
Love it when the Turkey dinner is put away and the dishes are cleaned up and I have had a day to recover. Because that means it's time to break out the Christmas decorations. This year I found myself to be a little bit on the Scrooge-y side of things. The kids were so excited...it's a good thing their happiness is contagious.
I found it interesting that we didn't have the problem of overloading the lower branches of the tree. The younger two figured out rather quickly, that it was much more fun when dad picked them up to hang the ornaments high. Trace got a good workout :) Because I can't do any heavy lifting right now, I got to sit back and watch. Kind of nice, is you ask me :)
It was Luke's turn to put the angel on the tree, which he did a great job. However, we didn't think far enough ahead. And we didn't bring him down soon enough. Since he was already there, he decided the check out the time. My poor clock. Oh well, it needed new hands anyway.




No comments:
Post a Comment