I made this blanket for Trent when he was born. It's nothing special. Two pieces of Mickey Mouse fabric slapped together over some batting and sewn.
For some reason, he attached himself to this particular blanket. It wasn't until he was 5 that he learned he could sleep without it and survive.
But, he still breaks it out every now and then.
My baby boy may be growing up way too fast for my liking, but there are some things that he is never too old for...

1 comment:
I still have my baby blanket. My kids love to cuddle up with it too. Crazy, but true! I love my blanket, it's always been there for me. :)
Your Trent may very well be the same!
I'd love for my kids to be attached to one of the quilts I have made for them. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like that is going to happen.
Post a Comment