Thursday, January 17, 2013

Not a girl, but definitely witty.

I know, I know - he needs a haircut.  It's happened a few too many times lately where I have heard some lovely well-intended compliments of what a cute little girl I have.  And I am sure, when he's older, that he'll wonder why I let his hair get to that "girly" point.  Honestly, I just love the beach boy look.  And his little curls.  I also know that those little curls are starting to go away.  I am just trying to hold on to them as long as I can.  Rest assured though, he is getting a haircut in the morning.  




The Morning Do.  
Sadly, it turns into the All Day Do because he hates when I have to comb out the rat's nest otherwise known as the back of his head.  Plus, I hate having to fight with him.




I got sick of not being able to see his eyes, so I took my ponytail holder and pulled his hair back.  He was not amused.  
At all.  
What am I doing to this poor kid?!

  I made Aleana take the picture before I let him rip it out.  
Love the grimace.


We're having a lot of fun with Luke.  He is a tease.  He loves to joke around.

Luke had a nasty diaper that needed changing.  What he really he needs is to get pottty-trained, but he's still a no-go on that one.  Anyway, this conversation took place:

Me (holding my nose): Man, Luke.  You stinketh!

Luke(with a mile-wide grin):  Mama, you stink!

Me: Oh no.  Luke - you STINKETH!

Luke (holding his nose): NO MAMA - YOU STINK!

Me (trying to contain the crazy): Luke, you smell like a BeEEauuUUUtiFUL rose.

Luke (dead serious): Mom, you smell like dog pee. (insert flash of dimples)



Yep, I just got it handed to me by my 2 yr old.


No comments: