Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Out of the box...

Got a surprise at the door today - via fed ex.  

I wasn't expecting anything - but sure enough the box was addressed to me.

And any box that reads this:


Certainly has my attention.


I opened the box...and was greeted with this lovely note of sweetness:




And that note of sweetness was attached to this gorgeous box:



So far, I am liking it.  

I absolutely LOVE the name. ;)



Look at the delectable beauties that were just waiting for me inside:


And while technically they were all calling MY name...the middle one, just to the right was screaming the loudest.

I had no problem hushing that scream. And I may have made some muffled noises, something to the tune of Num num num - you know, just to be sure :)


Thank you Christie for thinking of me.  I had to wipe moisture from my face.  Not too sure if it was from a few tears shed, or the drool that was seeping from the corner of my mouth.  
You made my day!




No comments: